This premium diary will provide the focus you’ll need to effectively manage your time, wellbeing, positivity, and mindset in one place. Each week contains encouraging tips and ideas that will help you live your best life, in an organised and productive way; able to manage stress, feel fulfilled and enjoy a positive outlook.
Plan your weeks with space each day for notes, scribbles, and your own personal goals and reminders. See at a glance, the current month and month ahead. The diary also features key dates, events and celebrations throughout 2022.
- New for 2022, the weekly wellness tracker
- Useful wellbeing techniques and practices
- Rest, relaxation and stress management tips
- Breathing exercises
- Effective tips for eco, reuse, recycling and sustainability
- A favourite recipe, fun activities, colouring and mindfulness
- Dates go from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022.
It also contains tips on how to manage stress and change, steps to positive mental health, how to harness the effects of kindness, gratitude and positive self-talk, healthy eating, the benefits of lifelong learning and effective goal setting, managing your time and to-do lists positively, celebrating achievements, how to boost your self-esteem, alternative and complementary therapies, using your time and hobbies for wellbeing and the benefits of friendship and staying connected. Plus, there’s reflective and uplifting quotes.
Colour: Available in beautiful olive green.
- 228 lined pages of 100 gsm white paper, secured in a case bound spine.
- Features an incredible soft-to-touch finish on the front and rear cover which will protect the diary and keep it looking new.
Dimensions: A5 or W:156 x L:217 x D:20 mm.
Postage and packaging: Royal Mail first class (2 - 4 business days) or FREE local delivery.
Eco credentials: All the diaries, postcards, cards and notebooks available from Thank You For are printed in the UK using sustainable resources.
- Simply add the recipient’s name and delivery address when prompted at check out.
- Optional FREE gift-wrapping service worth £5.
- Wide choice of wrapping and ribbon.
- Wellbeing experts suggest that keeping a daily diary makes you happier by helping you to gain the right balance between managing the demands on your time and carving out dedicated time to look after yourself.
- Research also suggests that writing things by hand also benefits your brain and wellbeing as it boosts learning, creativity, problem-solving and helps you to relax.