Shop with Thank You For and pay later with Klarna smoooth payments
Thank You For partners with Klarna
Shop now. Pay later with Klarna
Klarna is the smooothest and safest way to get what you love today whilst you pay overtime.
No hidden fees.
Visit the Klarna website or App for details, their terms and conditions and some useful FAQ's.
Spread the cost of gifting
If you’re buying gifts for Christmas, Mother’s Day, birthdays or as a treat to yourself, you can now purchase unique gifts from Thank You For and pay in 3 interest-free instalments.
3 interest-free instalments
All you need to do is click the Klarna payment option when it's displayed at the Thank You For checkout, follow the instructions, and spread the cost of your purchases over 3 interest-free instalments.
The first payment is made at point of purchase, with the remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Key points about Klarna Pay Later
- To use the service Klarna requires you to be 18 years and over and be eligible for Pay Later.
- Klarna will collect all payments, and contact you about payments, not Thank You For.
- The way it works is you pay Klarna, and Klarna pay Thank You For.
- Using Klarna has no impact on your credit score.
- You will need to manage your payments and purchases at the Klarna website of App.
We hope you’ll always be satisfied with your purchases from Thank You For and our talented crafters and creatives, but if you do ever need to return any item(s), and you paid using Klarna, we’ll work together with you and Klarna to manage it simply and easily – here’s more information from Klarna and here’s the Thank You For Returns and Refund policies.
In safe hands
Seen the Klarna logo appearing on more and more of your favourite websites and Apps?
It’s trusted by more and more savvy shoppers, and offered by more and more of your favourite retailers.
During the on-line shopping revolution that happened during covid-19 and lockdown (1,2, and 3!), when we all had to shop online, the popularity of Klarna grew and grew.
About Klarna – 5 fab facts
1. Klarna was founded in 2005 in Stockholm, Sweden with the aim of making it easier for people to shop online.
2. Their mission is “to make paying as simple, safe and above all, as smoooth as possible”.
3. Klarna is the leading global payments and shopping service, providing smarter and more flexible shopping payment experiences.
4. At the time of me writing this blog, they have 90 million active consumers across more than 250,000 merchants in 17 countries.
5. Klarna process around 2 million transactions per day, and employ 4000 lovely people.
Told you – you’re in safe hands!
Regards and thank you x